Thursday, April 12, 2007

Rental Review: Feast

By Ryn Gargulinski
Feast definitely takes the cake as the stupidest movie I’ve ever seen. With the promise of watching barflies band together and save their lives against horrific monsters, we are offered instead boring infighting, a lazy plot, or lack thereof, and a guy who gets monster puked so maggots grow in his eye socket.
Even the monsters are stupid. And we are forced to watch them copulate.

Highlight: Absolutely nothing.
Lowlight: That I didn’t shut it off once the monsters started eating people.
Rating (1-10): NEGATIVE 1,000,000

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't like FEAST? Ah, well . . . neither did I, but it was a free rental so I don't feel that bad about it. If you like horror flicks you might try The Descent -- that one surprised me. Much better than I imagined.