Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hola, Zola…

Name: Zola (nee Mocha)
Breed: Miniature Pincher, or “min pin” as commonly called
Age: 7 mos.
Color: Rust

Zodiac: Virgo, Year of the Rooster – roosters are snazzy dressers, speak their minds and would do best as world travelers (while my Year of the Dog tells me I should be a secret agent…maybe I am…).

Favorite activities: Walking me, chewing a squeaky thing that’s supposed to look like a squirrel, jumping atop furniture that appears way too high for her to jump atop, gazing out the window.

Least favorite activities: Getting walked if I lead, the process of putting a leash on.

Zola came from a beautiful home in Klamath, Calif., where she had been raised thus far in a house full of pugs, miniature bull dogs and lhasa apsos. The owner wanted to concentrate on breeding medium dogs, rather than small, so I was lucky enough to adopt Mocha Zola.

No comments: